بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ
The time has come to say to the authority and the liberation organization: “be despised therein and do not speak!”
The secret documents and minutes of the negotiations are gushing forward like the flood of the dam. They expose the [Palestinian] Authority and the [Palestinian] “Liberation” Organization for all to see, while uncovering the false nature of their media heroics and lying, wrong stances.
They look for “creative” solutions for Masjid al-Aqsa, and present to the Jews the biggest “Yerushalayim” in history, on a platter. They exchange, with the enemy occupier, one parcel of usurped land for another similar parcel of usurped land, and behind the scenes they abandon the majority of al-Quds, including its oldest districts – no matter how long they claimed they were holding firm onto it. Their security coordination ensures the safety of the enemy occupier, and hands over our sons so they may be imprisoned and killed; they target the masajid and the Jumu’ah khutbahs, to please America and the Jews… the list goes on.
In the light of the details that these documents have revealed, we say the following:
1. Everything these documents reveal only emphasizes what we said the day that the [Palestinian] Liberation Organization was launched, in which we specifically warned the people of Palestine and the Muslims as a whole of the goal for which the PLO was established: recognition of the Jewish state and surrendering the majority of Palestine. Likewise they emphasize what we have said regarding the Palestinian Authority, since it was formed and until today: it will complete the work that the PLO started, adding to this protecting the Jewish entity and its settlers, while concentrating killing, destruction and expulsion on the people of Palestine.
2. The simple fact of designating the issues with the name “the final settlement” means that the PLO and the PA intend, with premeditation and awareness, to hand a document of surrender of the majority of Palestine over to the Jewish occupation.
3. Whosoever accepts negotiation over a single part of Palestine is not hurt by negotiation over any another part, which emphasizes the foolishness and criminality of any negotiations on Palestine and her people, as well as its status as betrayal of Allah, His Messenger and the Muslims.
4. The steps taken by the PLO and the PA regarding the Palestinian issue do not represent the interests of the Islamic Ummah, her deen or her sharee’ah; instead they represent the interests of the colonialist kuffar.
5. We emphasize once more that the land of Palestine is a waqf [permanent trust] for the Muslims of the entire world, since the beginning of the mission of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم until Yaum ul-Qiyamah. No man possesses the right to surrender a hand span of it, whether PLO, PA or even the Palestinian people as a whole, who are less than 1% of the Muslims.
6. The issue of Palestine currently rests in the hands of a small gang, distant from the culture of the Ummah, who give them not the slightest regard. Instead the colonialist Kuffar – whether Jews, Americans, Europeans or Russians – are pleased with them, and attempt to confer on them international legitimacy in order to end the issue of Palestine through them. This is one of the greatest operations of political deception and misguidance in the history of the Islamic Ummah.
Indeed it is waajib (obligatory) upon the people of Palestine and the Muslims generally, particularly the influential scholars, politicians, academics and thinkers to say openly to the men of the PLO and the PA, “take your hands off Palestine, you don’t represent anyone except yourselves! Palestine, the blessed land, is not a property of you or your fathers. Who are you, and who entrusted you with the right to surrender a speck of her to the Jewish occupiers?” You must raise your voices, because silence over the practices of the PA and the PLO towards the Palestinian issue is a great sin, which Allah will account you for on Yaum ul-Qiyamah. So raise your voices and fear none but al-Azeez al-Jabbar.
هَٰذَا بَلَاغٌ لِلنَّاسِ وَلِيُنْذَرُوا بِهِ وَلِيَعْلَمُوا أَنَّمَا هُوَ إِلَٰهٌ وَاحِدٌ وَلِيَذَّكَّرَ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ
“This is a message to all people, so that they may be warned by it, and know that He is the only God, and so that those who have minds may take heed.” [Ibrahim, 14:52]
Hizb ut-Tahrir Palestine